Dec 27, 2013

final exam coming soon

assalamualaikum and helloooo bloggeriann


currently i'm study for final exam. so soon.
my first paper will be on 1st of january but the examination should be start on 31st of december. mean our paper a bit late than other. but never mind. but syukur gila start lambat. ehee


oh for this semester i'll just take 5 paper which is,
law of contract - 1st jan
risk management and insurance - 3rd jan
5s and work improvement team - 6th jan
purchasing - 8th jan
marketing - 10th jan

but i'm not so sure either 5s on 6th jan or purchasing. antara dua subject tulaa. later when i'm at home i'll make sure about it. 


wish me luck. i've my self target for this sem.
but it only my target. if i can't achieve it, i'm not really upset. it's just a target to satisfied my self je punnn. so tak berapa kisah asalkan yang penting semua okay. no repeat. no toyol. no anything that can upset me like before. 

tapi semua kuasa Allah kan. kita just usaha. 
so to you all.
good luck! insyaAllah semua okay. apa yang kita dapat, bergantung dengan apa yang kita usaha
bear in mind darling.



so, take care
xoxo. ila :)



No comments:

Post a Comment